Wanted an experienced Estate Trust & Engagement Manager West London
Fixed Term Contract: 2 Years
Sector: Estate & Environment (land and community)
Salary: £46,000 - £49,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Estate Trust Manager to work with an Environment Estate Charitable Trust on the development and management of major schemes. The purpose of this role will be to ensure the Estate Trusts financial sustainability and that the site is retained as recreational facility for the enjoyment of the wider community.
As Estate Trust Manager you will provide strategic policy direction and leadership, operational management and financial control for the development and operation of the Charitable Estate Trust and its charitable aims, whilst developing and delivering a portfolio of community & environmental projects, in conjunction wide range of partners, across a range of sectors, taking a community leadership approach. You will play a key role in the identification and progression of local development opportunities with a diverse range of partners to support the sustainability the site. You will play a lead role in multi-disciplinary working groups and in developing a culture of continuous improvement.
- To work with Charitable Estate Trust Committee Members to review governance arrangements including, the Strategic Objectives, Constitution, Terms of Reference, delegations and by-laws.
- Working with the Committee Members and report as required to committee meetings for information and/or decision.
- On behalf of Estate Trust Committee by leading, coordinating and facilitate projects within agreed budgets and report on any variances and areas of concern.
- To provide coordination across all projects and initiatives
- To oversee implementation of the Ecological Masterplan.
- To ensure that all committee decisions are recorded correctly together with any conflicts of interest.
- To ensure Estate Trust meets its obligations and requirements of the Charities Commission.
- To work on a business plan to secure a long-term sustainable future - identify sources of funding and apply for funding to add value to the aims of the of the Estate Trust.
- Assist the Estate Trust in developing marketing and promotional strategies, for the Estate.
- Build and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Coordinate with other officers supporting Estate Trust, in relation to administrative, finance, activities, development and maintenance of Trust estate
- Maintenance a record of all contracts, service level agreements, licenses and bylaws affecting the estate land.
- Research and contribute new and innovative ideas for community & environmental projects across a wide range of partners.
- Identify opportunities and access funding for community & environmental projects with a wide range of partners which support sustainability of the Estate
- Identify and proactively network with a wide range of potential partners, across sectors to develop projects and raise the profile of the trust and its work.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the ecological sustainability and diversity of urban wilderness and recreational facility for the wider community.
- Management experience of leading the delivery of major developmental projects.
- Significant evidence of working with partners.
- Experience of project management in order to deliver developmental projects.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of procurement rules and regulations.
- Track record of successful negotiation and implementation of complex capital delivery programmes with multiple stakeholder buy in to maximise the use of resources.
- Demonstrable record of managing contracts.
- Evidence of building strong and effective relationships based on trust and assurance with political stakeholders and of translating political vision and aims into tangible delivery and outcomes.
- Evidence of strong strategic influence and effective partnership development (both internally and externally with a range of stakeholders) to maximise delivery.
- Able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility of approach and is able to manage uncertainty and ambiguity for themselves and others.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent/Evidence of continuing professional development.
- An understanding of the legal and regulatory framework of public sector contracts, procurement, and legislation, in relation to capital delivery.
Do you have the skills and experience required for this role? Are you community minded? Want to work for a communities Estate Trust looking to improve the community’s environment and opportunities.
Interviews to take place ASAP with a view to starting soon thereafter.
Submit your CV for immediately review.