Whether you are looking for your next permanent career move and/or immediate temporary work; we are here to assist.
We make it our business to ensure that your recruitment campaign is a hassle free, managed process. Our service tackles all aspects of the recruitment process and our dedicated Permanent consultants are on hand to take your vacancy through to successful appointment.
Temporary personnel provide a flexible solution to staffing needs. Red Personnel run a dynamic, fast moving temporary business and have candidates readily available for a range of disciplines with a wide range of industry/sector experience.
Temporary workers are a flexible resource and as such they can be used to fill a period of absence or during seasonal periods of growth for your company.
Our Temporary Workers
- Are fully registered by Red Personnel and have been met and interviewed by one of our qualified consultants
- Are fully referenced including a reference from their most recent employer
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Proven candidates come with testimonials from previous assignments with our clients
- Are tested on relevant IT packages and English skills (grammar/spelling)
Temporary Worker Process
- Temporary workers are the responsibility of Red Personnel
- Temporary workers are paid by Red Personnel on a weekly basis – 1 week in lieu of the week worked
- Your RED Consultant will manage the legislative requirements related to temporary workers – specifically the Agency Worker Regulations pertaining to assignments that run for longer than 3 months.
What We Offer
- See our comprehensive list here - Areas of Supply
To see what others think of our process read our testimonials.