Research & Information Training Specialist
(Remote working with regular visits to the London and Bristol offices)
Excellent opportunity for a Knowledge , Research & Information Specialist to join this modern, progressive and commercially-oriented global legal services organisation.
About the Company - legal practice who's service spans a wide range of industry sectors, working on both contentious and non-contentious matters, clients range from large multinationals to corporate firms and other professional practices.
The company's business services teams include:
- Brand Marketing & Sales
- Client Services
- Executive Office
- Legal Project Management
- Information Technology
- People & Talent Development
- Risk & Compliance
- Secretarial Support
As part of the Knowledge Research Services team you will have responsibility for the development and delivery of the knowledge training programme across the firm.
You will be proactive in approach and engagement with lawyers and business services staff across the business. You will also work as part of the enquiries team, answering legal and business research requests.
- Designing, managing and delivering a knowledge training programme, including; new joiner inductions, resources training, trainee development, departmental training and legal research skills training.
- Working with PSLs and the Learning & Development team to provide services and resources to assess training and development needs and support trainee learning including developing information literacy skills, to ensure that knowledge training is effectively integrated into the firm's wider learning and development programme
- Creating training and user guides and monitoring training for effectiveness.
- Regularly reviewing core processes and identifying best practice models
- Coordinating training provided by third party providers
- Undertake legal and business research using a variety of online resources to provide support with client matters and business development activities.
- A degree or post-graduate qualification in a library or information related discipline is essential.
- Proven experience in an Information Services or a related discipline is essential, including knowledge of key legal resources.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to fully exploit existing resources.
- Excellent understanding of information and knowledge resources, databases and associated technology.
- Good proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications is essential and experience of using collaborative and information management tools commonly used in law firms is preferable.
- Extensive knowledge of key legal and business research databases
- The ability to use and review core internal data sources.
Do you have the relevant experience? Are you available immediately!
please submit your CV now!