WANTED!!! An experienced Community Café Manager/Chef / Restaurant Manager
£29,544 to £30,618 K pa pro rata
Duration:- May 2021 – end of July 2021
Location West London
Wanted an experienced Café / Restaurant Manager - to join this exciting Community venture. You will need to have previous experience working for branded high street or independent café / restaurant to manage this busy company owned operation that serves great coffee and fresh produce and products with exceptional customer service. We are looking for someone with loads of energy, drive, strong leadership skills and real passion for food and customer service.
As the Community Cafe Manager/Chef, you will:
You will need to have: -
- Manage all day to day operations of the Community Café
- You will have operational and financial responsibility for managing every aspect of the business, including recruitment, training, costs & budgets, stock, service and brand standards.
- Preparing weekly work schedules for staff and cover when staff are on leave or absent.
- Manage Profit & Loss and all costs & budgets
- Work in a hands-on capacity, leading from the front
- Develop Menus
- Food Preparing and Cooking
- Order and control stock manage and build relationships with local suppliers
- Taking inventory of Café supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Maintain brand standards, compliance and company systems & procedures
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Identifying opportunities to attract and retain customers
- Recruit, train and develop people and your team, work with and train volunteers
- Building Keyholder
- Covering as the Duty Manager on a shift basis
- Experience in the management of restaurant/ Cafés or commercial customer facing catering operations
- Excellent people, communication, leadership and management skills
- Strong financial & commercial acumen
- A hands-on, lead by example and from the front approach
- Keen eye for detail
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Food Handler's License.
- Solid knowledge of food Health and Safety regulations
- Sales and business building skills
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- IT literate - working with systems & processes
ARE YOU AN ENTHUSIASTIC, ENERGETIC COMMUNITY CAFE MANAGER/ CHEF ? RESTUARANT MANAGER?
LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING AND REWARDING OPPORTUNITY TO RUN A COMMUNITY CAFE?
submit your CV now for review.