Wanted Clearance Brokers for an international logistics company (import and export)
Do you have experience in import/ export logistics/ Clearance Customer Service?
Do you have excellent customer service and administration skills? An eye for detail and the motivation to get things done?
- 40 hours per week (with potential for overtime)
- Various Locations: Beckton; Bermondsey; Enfield; Feltham;
- Shift based hours
- Start Nov 2020
Responsibilities: Clearance & Brokerage Operations; Brokerage Administration Services; Cage Handling; Clearance Customer Service
As a Export Coordinator you will be responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards. You will identify anomalies as they arise and uses judgement based on rules and procedures to resolve any issues and escalate complex to senior team members.
You will work closely with team and other departments to ensure accuracy of information and completion of processes to meet tight deadlines, including contact with customers, vendors or employees, to investigate or resolve issues as required.
You will ensure ongoing compliance with defined processes and procedures, relevant legislation and external regulations and predefined agreements. Ensures required approvals are sought throughout processes. Escalating any non-compliance issues as they arise.
- High level of accuracy with an excellent eye for attention to detail;
- Microsoft Office good IT skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal/ customer service skills
- Problem solver
- Experience within the import/ export / international logistics/ bill of lading (essential)
- Brokerage Administration Services
- Cage Handling
- Clearance Customer Service
If you have a current DBS this would be an advantage, please note for these positions all suitable candidates will be subject security vetting for these positions.
If you have the above experience/ criteria please submit your applicaiton now!