Our client is a Gifts, Fragrance and Toiletries Company based in North West London and with global reach. They are looking to recruit a Sales Order Administrator, in to their busy sales support team. The company manage export of their high-end products across the UK and to over 40 countries worldwide. Candidates must be skilled advanced users of MS Excel and be looking for an immediate opportunity.
The successful candidate have experience
- Evaluate all incoming orders against system information, ensuring orders are in line with agreed terms and customers’ requirements
- Processing customer orders accurately and timely with high volumes at certain times of the year
- Taking ownership of assigned sales orders and following through until completion and problem solving as needed.
- Dealing with internal and external queries relating to customers’ orders
- Raising all necessary documentation related to the customer requirements/orders ie new line forms etc.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Team and all other internal departments and stakeholders
- Liaison with the warehouse and 3rd Party logistics companies
- Running reports as necessary
- Upselling and offering customers alternative products
- Finding ways to streamline the department functions and offer customers a 5 star experience.
What we look for candidate with
- Previous experience in Sales Order Processing from Retail/Wholesale/FMCG
- Highly organised and numerate individual
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience across the MS office suite
- Advance Excel - Vlookups, HLookups etc
- Team player
- Ability to thrive under pressure
This is a permanent full time role for a world leading, family owned luxury gifts and toiletries company and paying circa £35,000 per annum depending on experience. Hyrid working
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please click apply now below!