Senior Marketing Projects Executive required by a leading membership organisation in central London. The post holder will assist in achieving financial and strategic goals through maximising opportunities in existing markets and developing new markets, focusing on international market development. There will be a huge focus on organising and managing campaigns using the full marketing mix with the aim of increasing adoption of the brand internationally, with particular focus on identified regions.
This is a full time, permanent role – salary £35k per annum plus excellent benefits – interviews asap – this role will be hybrid working (mix of office based and home based working).
- Drive revenue from existing customers and increase spend per customer to achieve financial goals.
- Engage fully with trade press, relevant research and reports and appropriate internal departments to maximise customer engagement and awareness.
- Execute customer analysis to identify new markets, areas for growth, up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Undertake market research to ensure targeted, customer-focused marketing and implement changes where needed.
- Advise in the development of the annual marketing strategies to achieve financial and strategic goals.
- Creation and optimisation of key marketing content and campaigns to support the lead generation and revenue objectives.
- Lead the development, design, management, and execution of key marketing campaigns.
- Review ROI of all activities to feed into future promotional plans.
- Implement marketing activities through co-operation with colleagues in customer services, product development, sales and beyond.
- Support less experienced members of the marketing team in executing marketing campaigns, where necessary.
- Manage budget and plan spend.
- Fully maximise alternative income streams and high value sales to maximise profitability and return on investment.
- Proven track record in operational and strategic marketing and market development
- Experience communicating with senior level stakeholders, (for example those in Government)
- Experience in project managing end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Market sizing and research experience
- Experience of working with media channels
- Ability to write compelling copy for a variety of audiences
- Confidence in reporting and presenting on campaign results to the leadership team
- Good data management and segmentation experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with external suppliers
- Fluency with MS office and digital marketing applications
- Strong written, numeric, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Creative and innovative approach to developing marketing campaigns