Part time Training Coordinator (6 month fixed term contract) required by a world famous international membership and accreditation body based in central London.
Please note this is a PART TIME ROLE – 6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Salary £30,000 pro rata per annum (i.e. £18,000 per annum) – working 3 days per week – hybrid working – offices located in central London (Zone 1).
This role will be responsible for managing to the highest standard ,the development and delivery of public courses and accreditation programmes in the UK and Overseas. Together with managing the relationships of all Tutors and Consultants.
- The scheduling, monitoring and administration of all aspects of training courses including associated online training and registrations for all UK and international programmes.
- The scheduling, monitoring and administration of all aspects of In-House training courses including associated online training and registrations for all UK and international programmes.
- Responsible for registration and confirmation of delegates on public courses and ensuring that all joining instructions are sent out 14 calendar days prior to the course date.
- Responsible for informing relevant delegates on cancellation of any public courses 14 calendar days prior to the course date.
- Answering any potential client queries on public training and providing information on course content, locations and availability via telephone and email.
- Sourcing tutors for public training courses.
- Sourcing suitable venues for public training dates in line with budgetary constraints.
- Administration of eLearning LMS setting up new users, cancelling users and working in conjunction with developers on any issues arising.
- Provide cover for other team members when required.
- Booking accommodation and travel for tutors for training working in line with Tutors Handbook.
- Process all public tutor/venue invoices through the Purchase Order system before passing to finance for payment.
Applicants will have previous experience of working in a training/events administration role. Experience of database management and associated reporting is essential and some budgetary experience would be beneficial to this role. Salesforce experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given. Excellent Microsoft Office skills, attention to detail and a superb telephone manner are all essential.