Temporary Marketing Assistant required by a leading and well known UK wide membership organisation based in central London to work closely with the digital marketing team to support day to day activities in line with the organisation’s marketing strategy and operational plans.
This is a TEMPORARY ROLE starting ideally on Monday 4th July 2022 for circa 12 weeks in the first instance (may be extended).
Paying £10.55 per hour – working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday – 4 days remote / working from home and 1 day working in the office (Central London).
- Be the first point of contact for website access requests and utilise those contacts as potential members
- Support colleagues with emarketing activity including:
- Dispatching event confirmation emails upon request
- Proofing emails and specifically the dynamic content data build
- Building email content, data segmentation and dispatch
- Adding events to Dotdigital
- Segmenting and retrieve data from the CRM where required for specific campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience of drafting and dispatching email campaigns
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of email marketing
- Knowledge of CRM and emarketing systems
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team