A prestigious Membership organisation based in Monument is in need of a Membership Assistant on a fixed-term contract until June 2021
Role: Membership Assistant
Fixed Term Contract until June 2021
Location - WFH subject to review
Person Specification: Essentials:
- Administer the APC assessment rounds, reviewing and processing submissions, assigning applications to assessors, reviewing assessor feedback to ensure it is appropriate and complies with standards before being sent out to candidates.
- Liaising with and assisting APC assessors before, during and after each assessment round.
- Updating APC processing documents to ensure correct processes are captured and adhered to.
- Support the assessment model by administering the annual recruitment and selection process of assessors, and the annual training events for assessors.
- Work alongside colleagues in the team to review, process and elect the following applications: Students, Licentiates Affiliates, Retired, reinstatements, resignations.
- Operate to a high standard of customer care, responding to written and telephone enquiries; managing inboxes; giving advice on eligibility for all classes of membership.
- Coordinate the mailing calendar
- To maintain and update the Membership Register, using Microsoft Dynamics, producing mailing lists and reports from the database as required.
- Experience of working in a busy fast-paced office
- Experience of using databases/CRM systems
- Knowledge and understanding of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and how they apply to the role
- Able to communicate with members & stakeholders in a professional & effective manner
- A strong customer focus
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and able to use databases
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise work effectively
- Able to meet deadlines whilst ensuring a high quality of work
- Able to work flexibly and effectively as part of a team
- A positive and professional approach to work
Experience working in a membership organisation
Please note that we are looking to interview next week for the position so please do submit your CVs by Tuesday 12 pm 15th September 2020