Customer Services Assistant (West Norwood) required by one of the UK’s leading and highly successful retail outlets. The postholder will ensure customers receive a consistently high level of service. In addition to providing day-to-day help to customers, the post holder will contribute to the overall appearance and effectiveness of the whole operation.
This is a full time, permanent role – salary £25500k per annum plus excellent bonuses, benefits and discretionary travel allowance
- Deal effectively with sales enquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company policies
- Maintain a clean and tidy store.
- Contribute to the achievement of the financial targets of the store
- Identify and quantify the potential available from each customer for increasing occupancy and revenue within the store
- Respond effectively to the diverse needs of each customer
- Ensuring the store presents itself to a high standard of cleanliness
- Making sure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to for the benefit of customers and staff alike