A prestigious Royal College based in Aldgate/East London is in urgent need of a Curricula & Quality Assurance Coordinator on an initially temporary basis for 4-12 weeks to start Wednesday 16th September 2020
Role: Curricula & Quality Assurance Coordinator
Location: Tower Hill/Tower Gateway/Aldgate/Aldgate East.
Rate: circa £15-17 per hour PAYE
Duration: 4-12 weeks subject to extension
Fulltime - 35 hrs per week
- To provide administrative and project support for a range of activities, including, but not exclusively: the curricula review project, quality assurance of the training programme, run-through training pilots, out of programme applications, credentialing, College Tutors, External Advisors and ARCP panel requests, and the CCT and CESR processes.
- To provide administrative support for various working groups and committees including agenda setting, minute taking, tracking action points responding to queries and report writing.
- To provide administrative support for arranging events including External Adviser training days, trainee induction events, and stakeholder engagement events. This includes liaising with facilities to arrange appropriate catering and audio-visual requirements.
- To attend conferences and events as necessary including careers fairs, International Congress and other events as required (this will include travel, overnight stays as well as evening and weekend work).
- To undertake robust data entry using a variety of systems ensuring trainee, member, curricula and quality assurance records are up to date to support a range of processes and activities.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills.
- A proven track record of delivering a high standard of customer service.
- Excellent telephone manner and an ability to manage queries consistently and professionally.
- Proven ability to work flexibly under pressure and maintain accuracy whilst working to deadlines.
Please note that is is an urgent role with a start date of Wednesday 16th September 2020
and Interview for the role commencing Monday 14th Septemeber 2020
Please ensure you submit your CV to us by 1 pm today Friday 11th September 2020
or call in on 02077243824 and ask for Imran