A leading international marketing and research consultancy, delivering key campaigns alongside exciting global brands is recruiting for a passionate and socially aware Communications Manager who is drawn to education and being part of campaigns that inspire young people. This innovative organisation work closely with their clients to meet objectives and develop award winning educational programmes, helping them to drive change further and faster.
This is a full time, permanent role - paying £35-42k per annum - currently working remotely until their offices re-open. Offices are based in central London. Interviews asap!
Core duties of the Communications Manager include:
- Design and implement integrated communications strategies for clients (including well known and major international brands)
- Lead delivery of communications projects to schedule, budget and to the company’s quality standard
- Implement the communications strategy to ensure the company’s visibility in the market
- Lead comms relationships with key clients and suppliers.
- Involve and brief staff across the company where appropriate and feed into projects led by other teams where there is a comms element
- Work on business development tenders and pitches.
- Manage influencer campaigns and develop our network of influencers within the education sector
- Deliver the influencer index, which identifies key influencers in any given market
- Set KPIs, track and report on all communications work
- Knowledge-sharing internally around communications work
- Work closely with sales / programme / film / design / events colleagues to ensure the company identify and communicate the key messages to their audiences.
- Work closely with the film and design colleagues to create compelling assets for all communications work.
- Day to day management and staff development of direct reports.
Key skills and requirements:
- Relevant work experience in communications roles, including experience of working within an agency
- Experience of selling-in to editors / journalists and proven ability to build strong relationships
- Experience of working with influencers an advantage
- Experience of Cision an advantage
- Written work (press releases, social media posts, articles, blogs etc) is accurate, appropriate and requires little or no editing
- Knowledge of the education market is an advantage, but an interest in education is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW !