Call Centre Team Leader (West London area) required required by one of the UK’s leading, fast growing and highly successful retail outlets.
This is a full time, permanent role – salary £25,000 per annum plus excellent uncapped commission structure, bonuses and benefits – working Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5.30pm
Full training given and excellent opportunities for career progression too!!
Interviews asap and immediate start thereafter !
- Lead and inspire a team of sales advisors to achieve individual/team KPIs and excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Management team to identify and deliver positive change and operational efficiencies.
- Carry out regular performance reviews and set individual and group objectives by reviewing both live and recorded calls.
- To develop staff through coaching, advice and motivational techniques to help the Call Centre team to maximise the potential for revenue development from both inbound and outbound calls.
- Prioritise and manage Customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner and escalate to the right level of authority where necessary.
- Complete performance reports and submit to Senior Management.
- Chair and execute team meetings.
- Demonstrate solid commercial awareness.
- Assist the field sales team with securing larger contracts.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Line Manager and Senior Management.
• Proven work experience as Team Leader/ Supervisor within a Call Centre/Sales environment.
• A good understanding of working with KPIs and conversion rates.
• Excellent Leadership, Sales and People Management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.