Assistant Store Manager (Retail) required by one of the UK’s leading and highly successful retail outlets.
You will work with the Store Manager to maximise the sales and profit targets. To ensure customers receive a consistently high level of service. In addition to this, you will contribute to the overall appearance and effectiveness of the operation and in the absence of the Store Manager take responsibility for the Store.
This is a full time, permanent role – salary circa £27,000 per annum plus excellent bonuses, benefits and discretionary travel allowance
This role is based in Neasden, north west London.
- Deal effectively with sale enquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target (to be aware of the stores yearly budget and how the store is performing on a monthly basis)
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store
- Raise awareness with the Regional Manager of any operational issues that require attention in Store Manager’s absence
- Taking responsibility for the set up and control of store marketing tasks.
- Ensuring that the store ‘bad debt’ is kept to a minimum. Implementing procedures and controls to recover any bad debt in accordance with the company compliance procedures
- Identify and communicate any development requirements of the staff to the Store Manager
Interviews asap and immediate start thereafter !