Programme Manager required by a leading membership body based in central London. The successful candidate will be a good team player with experience of project and people management and working in quality improvement, audit, or research, ideally in healthcare. Excellent organisational, report writing, and communication skills are required. Responsibilities will also include supervising team members and budgets; recruiting mental health services to participate; managing data; organising events and training; collaborating with key stakeholders including clinicians, patients, carers and partner organisations and enabling and supporting quality improvement within the department.
This is a full time, permanent role – salary circa £40-42k per annum plus excellent benefits – this is a hybrid role, working both remotely / at home and in the office – offices are based in the City of London
- Manage the project staff
- Develop and deliver project plans to ensure that individual projects meet their objectives and deadlines
- Manage all aspects of the review cycle for the networks
- Manage promotion and marketing to ensure continued growth by the recruitment of new services into the projects.
- Report regularly to the Senior Programme Manager and Senior Director regarding the performance and expansion of the project.
- Quality assure the projects against agreed standards and business plans, including for the timeliness and quality of reports and meeting of deadlines.
- Manage the project budgets and accounts, attend monthly finance clinics and provide monthly finance projections.
- Attend visits to health services, managing a team of reviewers, facilitating group discussions with clinicians, patients and carers and ensuring their smooth running and high quality.
- Regularly travel across the UK to visit health services and attend meetings. Overnight stays may be required for some visits and a certain level of flexibility is needed at periods of increased workload.
- Lead the recruitment and training of reviewers.
- Prepare papers for presentation at conferences and in journals.
- Meet regularly with the other peer-review/accreditation network teams at cluster meetings and managers’ meetings.
- Manage all data in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.