Marketing Manager required by a leading international marketing and research consultancy, who deliver key campaigns alongside exciting global brands. This company are seeking a candidate who is drawn to education and being part of campaigns that inspire young people. This innovative global organisation work closely with their clients to meet objectives and develop award winning educational programmes, helping them to drive change further and faster.
The Marketing Manager will demonstrate a passion for marcomms - enthusing those they interact with about the organisation’s offer, the brands and clients they work with is critical to the position’s success. The postholder will deliver the marketing offer across both client business, and their own products and services, working closely with communications colleagues to ensure they deliver integrated marketing and comms campaigns.
This is a full time, permanent role - paying £40-41k per annum - currently working remotely until their offices re-open. The offices are based in central London. Interviews asap !
Core duties of the Marketing Manager:
- Design and implement integrated marcomms strategies for clients
- Marketing lead on key accounts with key clients, internal teams and suppliers.
- Lead delivery of campaigns to schedule, budget and to the organisation’s standard
- Analyse and adapt campaign reports to deliver data driven strategies
- Manage the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns across the integrated marcomms mix with a focus on email, paid social and PPC/Google AdWords
- Media planning and buying – print and online
- Involve and brief staff across the company where appropriate and feed into projects led by other teams where there is a marcomms element
- Day to day management and staff development of direct reports (currently line managing 1 x Marketing Executive, but want to grow the team)
- Work on business development tenders and pitches.
- Relevant work experience in communications roles, including in house agency experience
- Experience of Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and building email marketing essential
- Experience of Dotdigital, Marketing Sales Cloud and Marketo is an advantage
- Experience building and maintaining trusted relationships with clients
- Copywriting is accurate, appropriate and requires little or no editing
- Strong collaboration, organisational and time management skills
- A creative thinker, able to problem-solve and develop new approaches to communications tasks
- Knowledge of the education market is an advantage, but an interest in education is essential.