Senior Project Manager required by a leading global advertising network based in central London to oversee and head up multiple projects.
This is a full time, permanent role – paying circa £65-70k per annum (salary may be negotiable) – mix of remote and office working (hybrid model) with a high level of flexibility.
Duties of the Senior Project Manager include:
- Setting up and leading the project management function for the business using widely recognised frameworks and approaches
- Supporting product, marketing, revenue & operations projects
- Run meetings with key stakeholders to gain buy in and define project objectives and agreed scope
- Plan, design & manage the most critical projects in the business to completion; delivering them in time, budget and to desired outcomes
- Establish, run & keep informed a steering committee related to each project
- Choose and implement a project management tool stack to ensure we have the right tools in place
- Resource dependency planning and champion of lean and agile methodologies
- Worked within a scaling business
- Experience of working within tech, media or marketing industries
- Strong leadership and management skills including demonstrable background of building and leading a function
- Experience across a diverse range of business critical projects, with full ownership over the whole process
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Demonstrable ability to motivate and gain buy-in from key team members.
- Knowledge and experience of a range of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Agile / Prince2) are highly desirable