Networks and Groups Administrator required by a leading membership organisation based in central London to provide administrative support to the committees, groups and networks. The post holder will project manage programmes and act as the ambassador and facilitator for the network, engaging with and providing support to members, potential partners and building relationships with and between existing ones to ensure they are connected with the right content.
This is a full time, permanent role, paying £30k per annum plus excellent benefits, currently remote working / home working with a phased plan to reopen – interviews will take place in mid-August 2021.
Key duties include:
- Coordinate and support the day-to-day running of the Committee and Network Group
- Support the delivery of the annual project content plan including news, resources, case studies and discussions and network expansion activities.
- Manage relationships with internal and external customers to ensure the successful delivery of the network.
- Ensure excellent customer experience throughout the platforms using audience data including analytics and knowledge of digital best practices.
- Provide administrative support to Advisory Board and various Chairs to maintain their engagement.
- Provide secretariat support to the Executive Board, the Project network and the communities including meeting logistics, planning workshop sessions and organising insights, knowledge programmes and events capturing the outputs.
- Provide regular reporting on the progress of projects and the network, including usage of the website/platform.
- Monitor and report any expenditure for the community networks.
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365
- Experience of project management
- Advanced presentation skills
- Minute taking, report writing and editing
- Experience of supporting a community, network or committee
- Experience in supporting the delivery of insights, knowledge and events
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders, sociable and authoritative to feel comfortable with supporting and motivating content contributors. They will be eager to improve output and processes, passionate about driving change and making a difference.