Professional Services Administrator required by an international membership body based in central London. The post holder will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the assurance services, ensuring the workflow streams for each assignment are met in line with the framework agreements and terms. The person will support the Professional Services Manager in maintaining and building on the current service.
This is a full time, permanent role – salary £28,000 per annum plus benefits – home working until offices reopen – interviews will be in late July 2021 (via MS Teams Video Call).
Key duties include:
- Coordinate relationships with internal and external customers to ensure delivery of the assurance panels and resolutions service to industry.
- Support the manager in the coordination of activities across various programmes to ensure all content activities are conducted effectively to a high level of consistency to retain and help grow membership through delivering world quality content.
- Support the manager in managing and developing the route to the dispute resolution registers through the Law and Contract Management, adjudicators, and arbitrators’ examinations.
- Process invoices, expenses and maintain accurate records for the Dispute Resolution Service, Assurance Panels and Specialist Knowledge Societies.
- Assist the manager in planning and managing the budget for Professional Services.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365
- Excellent customer service
- Project management skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- Experience of budgeting and cost reporting
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Digital events experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.