Customer Services Training and Quality Manager required by a global online advertising company in central London to support the growth and development of their International Customer Service Team. You will be entrusted with planning and driving all training and quality related processes, documentation and activities in a mixed in-house/outsourced international environment. This will include organising and executing initial and refreshment training, ensuring that agents, team leaders and supervisors have an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services. You will strive to establish a continuous improvement culture. You will be required to work with various internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines to create a rich, best-in-class service.
This is full time, permanent role – salary £35-40k per annum plus £4,000 discretionary annual bonus - work from home – only 1 day in the office every 2 weeks
- Responsible for setting quality standards for incoming and outgoing communications and develop effective quality assurance processes
- Create, develop and implement tools and other methods to constantly improve quality, efficiency and ultimately drive the customer satisfaction
- Managing and updating knowledge management systems in line with the quality standards and protocols, product and process changes
- Organising quality audits and analysing results
- Creation of analytical reports, linking quality performance and customer satisfaction, in order to define and implement relevant actions plans
- Regular reporting and sharing of insights with the relevant Managers
- Cross-departmental collaboration, projects and trainings
- Direct and lead the CS management team through the Quality and Training strategy using the relevant methodologies and tools.
- Act as a support function for ongoing Customer Service initiatives to deliver on the organisation’s 5 pillar strategy
- Develop quality assurance plans by identifying control points and preventive measures, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures
- Complete regular ticket reviews and identify individual knowledge gaps as well as wider team trends; recommend and conduct appropriate retraining
- Produce interactive, engaging, and consistent training programmes to suit the needs of different markets and learners
- Ensure the team are aware of any product developments, business campaigns and processes updates, and how this impacts their work
- Build strong relationships with the Team Leaders and other departments
- Offer regular quality and learning related feedback to Team Leaders, supervisors and agents
- Regularly maintain and update training records to reflect process updates and product developments
- Assess the impact of training programmes in line with the strategy to continuously improve how the content is delivered.
- Supporting Team Leaders with the recruitment and onboarding of new hires
- Collect, analyse, and summarise information and trends for both quality evaluation results and coaching & 1-2-1 actions
- Present findings in managers meetings and suggest improvement measures.