Brand Manager required by a leading international toiletries and homewares company based in north west London. Are you a passionate Brand Manager with the ability to build and deliver on brand strategy to increase brand awareness, consideration and trust amongst different audience groups. Are you looking to take on a new challenge with the next market must have......
As Brand Manager you will be responsible for the building and execution of the brand identity, insights and delivery to establish the business as a great leader in their industry. You will be a consummate storyteller at heart, you'll flourish in this role if you can collaboratively lead the development and execution of strategic, integrated communication programmes, designed to build brand awareness and consideration, ultimately leading to an impressive top-line business impact.
This is a full time, permanent role - paying circa £55K -75k per annum (subject to experience) - offices based in NW London -interviews asap!
- The design, creation implementation of Marketing objectives to drive these products to market.
- Implement consumer research and market trends into actionable insights for sell-in and sell-thru communication strategies.
- Implement brand strategy and development
- Lead strategic projects
- Develop and deliver brand plans and projects on budget and to deadlines.
- Own the brand's tone of voice, story, and visual identity.
- Lead all brand content for the marketing calendar, ensuring key deadlines are met for campaign delivery and all marketing activities with an emphasis on paid, social, and influencer
- Manage, develop & lead the Brand Marketing Calendar
- Direction of content creation
- Lead all content requirements for the brand including the planning, content creation, sign off process.
- Project manage all brand requirements for the business from concept to execution and all the relevant team members and partners involved.
- Support the Creative Team with all photoshoots and campaign launches.
- Provide inspiration and direction for the teams in regular creative sessions for campaign and collection launches and present ideas to the team.
- Report on the effectiveness of brand campaigns and content on all channels.
- Challenge and influence at a senior level the direction of the brand, bringing ideas, inspiration and creative thinking.
- Ownership and execution of the cross-channel marketing calendar in alignment with the product and promotional plan
- Delivery of impactful, integrated and effective multichannel marketing campaigns, on time and within budget
- Define and agree campaign objectives and KPIs including but not limited to brand awareness and positioning, traffic and revenue, new customer acquisition and retention/loyalty/frequency of purchase
- Analyse consumer behaviour to determine customer profiles
- Consider different customer segments in marketing
- Support and implement advertising campaigns to drive awareness and acquisitions
- Own partnership marketing, identifying and building relationships with third party brands to pitch media and campaign opportunities to secure additional revenue and investment for the business
- Undertake research to develop customer, audience, market and competitor insights to inform brand strategy and approach
- Identify key milestones, cultural trends and other opportunities, and transform them into timely and relevant content and PR campaigns that lead to measurable results
- Continuously track brand health metrics (e.g. awareness, consideration, perception) and ROI of brand initiatives to measure success and learnings
- Working cross-functionally with digital marketing and commercial functions to review and optimise the marketing mix to deliver monthly and annual brand revenue and profit targets
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brand as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels to drive improvements
- Active collaboration with the data team to drive process improvements and identify new reporting that can drive growth
Do you have the drive, experience and initiative to take this product to market? Do you want and exciting new challenge? Can you take a product to market and deliver and exciting innovative produce to market?
Submit your CV now for immediate review.