WANTED!!! An organised and experienced administrator and are interested in making a move into PA work, then this could be the job for you
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and enthusiastic to join a world authority within the metals industry. You will be joining a small but dynamic office. The work is multi-faceted, working multiple projects simultaneously working at a fast pace in a busy environment.
- As PA/Administration Assistant will be primarily responsible for providing organisational and administrative support team across a wide variety of activities.
- You will be highly organised, with good communication skills (both written and verbal) and have a professional work ethic which will enable you to interact positively with a range of stakeholders across the organisation to deliver results.
- You will need to have strong IT skills and confident working with numerical data.
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- Good use of English grammar and fast but accurate typing speed
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships coupled with "can do" attitude.
3 months Fixed Term contract (possibility of the role becoming permanent)
Office is based in the heart of the City Hybrid role
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Sent your CV now for immediate review