WANTED SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER (B2B)
SALARY £45,000 - £52,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Manager join an exciting, dynamic and membership organisation.
As Senior Marketing Manager with strong digital experience. You will be responsible for marketing organisations portfolio of Conferences and Events. You design, create and implement strategies to attract both event sponsors and delegates attendance, you will develop the brand, implement new systems and processes. You will lead on marketing projects and processes including being responsible for devising and steering new marketing strategies following the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the continued success of the resumption of events
- Marketing Strategy - design and implementation of multi-media marketing strategy for Conferences and Events, develop and implement a strategy for database marketing, monitoring and tracking ROI and plan and coordinate marketing activity.
- Write engaging copy and maintain a high level of proofreading.
- Create and deliver targeted - integrated multi-media marketing campaigns for events
- Responsibility for marketing budget, including reporting to Head of Department.
- Deliver campaigns within set budgets.
- Liaise with the press department and arrange contra deals.
- Brand custodian - work with external agencies to design and produce collateral.
- Work closely with Sponsorship teams to ensure revenue targets are reached, allocating leads appropriately.
- Manage the Marketing Executive, with scope for future recruitment and marketing team growth
- Monitor team performance against agreed targets.
- Projects, Data, Systems and Administration
- To take the lead on projects to improve systems on behalf of the events and partnerships team
- Responsible for event administration system and marketing supplier management.
- Data protection lead for the department - Work closely with IT and operations department to ensure a cohesive data strategy. Ensure compliance with data protection policies and that data is continually maintained.
- Keep up to date with current travel industry issues and competitor activity
- Work closely with wider teams, including events, partnerships, communications, IT.
- Occasional travel may be required e.g. conferences, meetings, events. (domestic & international)
- Demonstrable experience as a Marketing Manager delivering successful Direct B2B marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong experience in e-Marketing, eCRM, Websites, social media, SEO, PPC
- Previous use of a CRM database and experience of opt-in contact management.
- Experience of direct marketing campaigns
- An understanding of data protection law.
- Project management experience
- Budget management, projection, planning, allocation
- Strong negotiating and liaison skills
- Understanding and experience of marketing events
- Educated to degree level and/or equivalent marketing qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills coupled with good copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Creative, an eye for design
- Super organised, structured, drive strategy, campaigns and marketing spend
- Management and motivation of the team
- Strong presentation and implementation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, time management and work to tight deadlines.
- Thrives under pressure
- Target driven and commercially aware.
- Experience within the travel/ hospitality sector, understanding of the sector dynamics an advantage.
Do you have the skills and experience? Are you looking for fantastic new challenge?
Please submit your CV for immediate review.