Wanted a Senior PA for a not for profit, charity organisation based in central London.
Super organisation with a human focus.
Salary £35k- £39K per annum plus benefits
This is an full time office based role
What you'll be doing day to day:
Providing support Senior Management including:
- To act as the first line professional point of contact and gatekeeper
- Proactive and complex diary management, arrangements for all engagements, appointments and travel.
- Collaborating with the Senior Executive Governance Officer, the Executive Officer and the Office Senior Administrator to ensure workload and prioritised efficiently.
- Organise and execute key events and meetings of varying scale including booking venues, catering, and overseeing arrangements
- Processing of expenses/invoices against agreed budget
- Act on behalf of the CEO, interpreting and prioritising requests received - email, written correspondence and by telephone, providing advice and guidance where possible, redirecting queries and forwarding requests as necessary.
- Taking ownership of the work and being willing to be held accountable.
- Preparing papers, agendas, circulating and printing documents as needed
- Compliance with Data Protection Legislation and associated regulations.
- Work collaboratively with key colleagues across the wider organisation to ensure best service possible
What skills you'll need:
- Experience supporting senior management
- Diary management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to time constraints
- Ability to work independently and a proactive approach
- Adherence to confidentiality and handling of sensitive information
- Line management of administrative staff.
- Excellent telephone manner
Submit your CV now for immediate review
Interview to take place as soon as possible