Marketing/ Community Manager
Based in West London
Are you passionate about marketing and social media? We are looking for the right Marketing/ Community Manager. Passionate about building brand awareness and coordinating of media messaging across all digital platforms. You will combine communication, marketing, and social media management skills to deliver and implement the strategy for our brands social media presence, including customer interaction, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
You will be working alongside our web team and content creation team for a well-known and leading global luxury gifts and fragrances company. This fantastic company supply many of the major retailers in the UK, Europe, the Far East and Australasia.
- Managing and monitoring online social channels, working closely with Community Assistant, with the objective of growing followers, and increasing reach, engagement, and lead generation
- Creating content for online channels, including social and newsletters.
- Overseeing the influencer programme and monitoring activity, nurturing relationships
- Ensuring the continuation of the marketing calendar, and that strategy and promotional activity is managed and implemented effectively. (Use of SharePoint, Trello, Canva, excel)
- Creating new ideas and solutions and opportunities to grow the community
- Monitoring social trends & competitors to identify new areas of opportunity
- Analysing the monthly online data and generating marketing reports
- Responsible for the creation of the marketing strategy for our community of customers
- End-to-end management of the process for both B2B and B2C customers
- Take creative direction to revise and elevate our social media strategy to amplify our audience growth, engagement, lead generation and brand awareness
- Develop and implement a marketing calendar to manage sign off process and day-to-day activity, such as emails and posting, on all social media accounts
- Work with the Creative Director to create, curate, and manage all published content assets on social media with flawless execution - includes images, videos, GIFs, stories, written copy and more
- Creative thinker who can handle process, be able to identify new ideas and opportunities add value and action them
- Create campaign plans that increase brand engagement in key areas of growth
- Maintain a dashboard to track impact of various campaigns and adopt a data-driven mindset towards audience building campaigns
- Work closely with the PR team to ensure seamless integration of social media marketing plans across all PR launches
- Manage the marketing budget
- Track and deliver competitor analysis to identify areas of opportunity
- Provide training and guidance to internal team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Utilise the data available on our sales and social media platforms to help inform and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- You will be passionate about branding, marketing and community engagement
- Have a strong commercial awareness, coupled with a deep understanding of B2B and B2C relationships.
- You will manage the team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
- Highly organised, numerate and an enthusiastic natural people person.
- Experience in social media marketing with proven success in delivering strong growth, user acquisition, high-quality content, and social engagement
- Communications/ Marketing degree or equivalent experience required
- Able to manage digital and print marketing concepts for retail, branding, social and web
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end ownership of Social Media activity from campaign, budget planning, to content creation, and implementation.
- Ability to create and implement all paid and organic social media for the brands
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools experience in interpreting data
- Ability to monitor social trends and identify new opportunities
- Team player who is results-driven and self-motivated is essential
Lovely organisation, much respected, long established, tight knit team. Do you have the skills and experience for this role? Submit your CV now for immediate review.