WANTED!! An experienced Office Administrator Assistant for a global institution based in central London.
You will be joining a small but dynamic corporate team based in the city.
This is an exciting temporary opportunity - 3 months in the first instance.
Interviews to take place week commencing 22 November 2021 with a view to an immediate start.
Hourly rate : £15 - £18 per hour (dependent on experience)
This role is an exciting, interesting and varied opportunity. You will need to have experience in digitalising documentation and uploading to the CRM (MS Dynamics), organising filing as well as general office administration.
- Supporting the day-to-day smooth running of the Office
- Supporting the Office Manager with stock management of general office supplies
- Being responsible for digitalising and scanning documents and filing on the company SharePoint
- Delivering CRM data cleansing
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM, Outlook, and MS Office suite
- Providing five-star Front of House reception capability, creating a welcoming and professional atmosphere for all visitors, mirroring the same approach through phone and email correspondence
- Providing meeting room management and preparation support
- Providing support to the setup and running of events
- Assist in the office relocation project.
Skills & experience
- At least one year of Office Administration / Coordination Office experience
- Professionally presented, articulate with excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Proactive, a critical thinker with the ability to take initiative coupled with a willingness to learn.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- First class organisational and time management skills
- Experience of digitalisation projects
- Strong work ethic coupled with positive attitude.
- Highly proficient computer skills (ideally MS Dynamics, SharePoint)
If you have the skills and experience required and feel you fit the criteria and are available immediately please submit your CV now for review.