WANTED!!!! Business Centre Manager
LOCATION -London Bridge
SALARY £48,000 - £50,000 plus Excellent benefits and Bonus
Interviews to take place asap with a view to an immediate start
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Centre Manager to join a leading dynamic Property Investment Company with a portfolio modern and contemporary business Centres across London
Previous Business Centre experience of managing large sites, internal refurbishments and office moves. This is an exciting and challenging role managing two sites close to London Bridge combined footage of both buildings is approx. 120,000 square footage
- To be the first point of contact for visitors and clients by maintaining a public presence at reception or hot desk where appropriate.
- Provide first class client service to all clients, and visitors to the centre.
- Engage with all existing tenant, and potential new clients to development and nurture strong and enduring relationships
- Ensure all day-to-day client needs and complaints are handled quickly, efficiently ensuring tenant satisfaction.
- Ensure all reception/admin requests are well managed.
- Responsible for the overall management of Centres
- Work effectively with the Facilities Management team to ensure high standards of presentation and maintenance of Centres
- Ensure compliance with the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for arranging emergency/reactive works and liaising with the Facilities Management team to implement.
- Responsible for corporate tenants moving in and out, including management of the dilapidations process and unit preparation
- Ensure that all corporate tenants are complying with the lease terms.
- Full implementation of the Centre Procedures.
- Responsible for all on site sales by conducting viewings of vacant space, selling the space, explaining the letting terms and maximising added value services
- Host manage and market the company - ensure all up/ downsizing opportunities are maximised.
- Promote and assist in managing meeting rooms
- Staff Management & Training
- Responsible for managing the on-site team, which will include recruitment and training ensuring that workloads and tasks are appropriately delegated and monitored.
- Work in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company
- Review staff performance and monitor objectives to include annual appraisals and performance objectives.
- Carry out regular reviews and arrange/provide training for the on-site team.
- Assist the wider Centre team in the provision and induction for new starters within the portfolio as required.
- Work closely with the Facilities Management team to ensure good, open communication across the Centre(s).
- Marketing, Community Management and Sustainability
- Responsible for building and maintaining communities within Centre(s).
- Hosting networking events to create and forge new relationships with potential clients and stakeholders.
- Deliver a monthly client newsletter.
- Ensure the branding and signage of the Centre complies with Group policy
- Use Twitter and any social media to increase awareness of product and service offering
- Support and promote the company sustainability programme.
- Full responsibility for the Net Profit Revenue (NPR) of the centre.
- Liaise with Portfolio and Asset Manager to maximise occupancy and rent roll.
- Prepare, manage and review all rental budgets with Portfolio Manager and Facilities Manager.
- Work with Facilities Management and other colleagues to manage service charge budgets.
- Encourage sales to achieve company targets, ensure rent and service charge income are to full target levels.
- Take responsibility for manage arrears prior to handing over difficult cases to Credit Control team.
- Responsible for the purchase card expenditure and site master keys.
- Responsible for managing Business Rates expenditure and optimisation in the reduction of payable rates.