Wanted! An experience PR professional with demonstrable driving and implementing PR campaigns to work for a global organisation within the Publishing Sector, an exciting and diverse organisation covering a wide remit of sectors including but not limited to entertainment, media, social, scientific, leisure.
As PR Manager you will plan and execute strategic PR campaigns, implement general brand awareness to encompass high profile media partnerships - you will be responsible for planning, brainstorming, PR project management, media relations, writing press materials, identifying media opportunities, relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders.
- To pan and produce UK PR campaigns for year-round campaigns utilising in-depth knowledge of market segments and demographics ensuring insights are captured. Liaising closely with the marketing team you will plan and execute elements within wider brand and publishing campaigns
- You will have ownership in identifying new opportunities by way of implementing and executing brand building activity with media partners, influencers and suitable events inline with the brand strategy.
- Identify and execute brand building activity with media partners, influencers and suitable events that in alignment with the Global Brand Strategy.
- Work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders to produce content to generate positive publicity and brand awareness.
- Prepare and write press materials, adhere to brand guidelines, devise call sheets, brief staff members and take the lead on PR initiatives.
- Make best use of assets provided by the content team as well as commission and proactively create new assets.
- Day-to-day management of EMEA APAC PR teams during key selling period whilst working in close liaison with Head of International Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Ensure PR plans are delivering against agreed objectives.
- Present plans and results to wider team, leadership and London HQ.
- Assist the PR team and help deliver departmental objectives throughout the year on internal projects as well as consumer facing campaign touch points
- Ensure EMEA APAC Press Office function is responsive, accurate, proactive and reactive
- Proven track record of proactively and autonomously planning and executing successful and measurable PR campaigns
- Ability to successfully project manage from inception to completion across multiple projects
- Reliable, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to communicate with internal and external externally stakeholders
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and collaborative team player
- Ability to work cross functionally across the PR department, managing different deadlines
- Computer literate - proficiency with Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- PR experience in publishing, entertainment and / or media background an advantage
This is a permanent role, currently remote working however it will be come a hybrid role moving forward.
Salary: £35K per annum plus benefits
Interviews to be held as soon as possible.
Do you have the skills and experience required?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and diverse organisation.
Please submit your CV now for review.