THREE x 12 month fixed term contract roles available
Salary c £43,000 to £47,000
Interviews ASAP with a view to an immediate start
Locations: London, Leeds, Birmingham, Edinburgh or Glasgow
Our client a leading global consultancy firm are looking for an experienced Graduate Recruiters to join the Student Engagement & Talent Acquisition team.
Your role will working closely with internal and external stakeholders, universities and other third organisations to the attract, engage and recruit the best and most diverse graduates to the company's work experience and graduate programmes across the UK. You will be joining a dynamic team and providing an exceptional candidate experience throughout the process.
- Knowledge and experience of the current student attraction space and work experience programmes
- Assist with the planning and running virtual and in person events alongside delivering on internal projects within the team, experience of working within the virtual event space
- Engage directly with candidates throughout in the recruitment process, support specialist queries and directly contribute to the delivery of best graduate recruitment experience
- Work with Recruitment Managers on key aspects of recruitment process, e.g. systems management, reporting, special projects
- Managing pipelines, events and relationships
- Managing stakeholders and candidate expectations through the recruitment process
- Contribute to the achievement of Student Recruitment hiring targets across all programmes
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively with both universities from an events perspective, and candidates from a recruitment perspective.
- Understand career progression opportunities within department/company and training streams
- Review and assess incoming applications, conduct and assess telephone and video interviews
- Basic relationship building with candidates - establish friendly and professional rapport
- Maintain candidate contact and provide support to candidate decisions
- Provide basic feedback to candidates (successful and unsuccessful)
- Ensure candidates are provided with all information and support necessary to have a successful onboarding experience
- Build relationships with university careers services via effective and professional communications
- Explain recruitment behaviours candidates will be assessed against
- Help to train other new members of the recruitment team
- Understand the foundation program and
- Demonstrable experience of strengths based assessment methods
- Applicant Tracking System including tracking, processing candidates, search and reporting capability
If you have the skills and experience listed above then please submit your CV now for review!