Customer Service / Telesales person
Based in Enfield
This is an office based role
£20,000 pa plus Bonus & benefits
Interviews to take place asap with a view to an immediate start
This leading client, an innovative sustainability focused company (FTSE100 group), is looking for an exceptional Customer Service/Telesales Coordinator to assist with branch sales and customers service targets. This client assists a wide range of companies with their sustainable approach to business through the products and services they provide to reduce environmental impact. Based in Enfield this role will be in working in the Customer Service/Telesales Team.
- Sales - grow and develop new/ lapse accounts against targets
- constantly review customer trends, study reports, complete gap analysis on customer accounts, a view to identifying ways to increase sales and margin e.g. special offers etc.
- Customer Service - managing all customer issues/queries/request for product and service information promptly efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed
- Manage out of stock items by communicating with purchasing and advising customer accordingly
- Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams
- Provide a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical approach to work.
- Works at a pace that matches the requirements of the business and recognises the importance of timely completion tasks. The ability to meet objectives and achieve team success
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with others, Shares information and resources with others as required.
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions of management, and respond to requests from others in the team in a helpful manner.
Skills required :-
- 2 years Customer Service/ telesales experience
- Excellent customers service skills
- Ability to upsell
- Highly organised and motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- An interest in sustainability (environmental impact)
- Proficient in MS Office/CRM and Outlook
- Educated to A level or Degree level
This is a fantastic, immediately available opportunity please submit your CV now for review