Proposals / Bid Executive
£35,000- £45,000 pa
Fixed Term Contract 6 Months (possible extension)
Monday - Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm
Excellent opportunity for highly-organised Proposal Executive/Senior Executive with excellent writing and editing skills for an international Law firm situated in the City.
You will play a key role in this exciting, high-profile project working with the Proposals Manager, the wider Business Development team, and subject matter experts across the organisation to revamp the firm's existing proposals library
The role will suite a candidate who is passionate about creating first-class proposals in order to win business. . Although previous experience in proposals is preferred, consideration will also be given to candidates who can demonstrate the required writing and editorial skills gained in other roles such as copywriting.
- Gathering content from a number of sources across the firm (subject matter experts, previous proposals, directory submissions, existing libraries) for use in proposals
- Working with the Proposals Manager you will re-structure, format, edit and proofread incoming content ensuring that it conforms to corporate value and messaging
- Send content to internal stakeholders for sign off and approval
- Write new content to meet the requirements of new proposal automation software templates.
- Uploading content onto the new proposal automation software system
- Other ad hoc proposal duties such as logging of pitches that come into the team, ensuring that all relevant client documents and submissions are saved on relevant systems and reporting.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas and terminology in plain English.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines - calm under pressure.
- Strong relationship builder - is able to interact with individuals at all levels
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confident, persuasive influencer
- Demonstrable proposals experience in in the legal profession or professional services
- Educated to degree level (English Language/ Literature/Journalism/ writing an advantage)
- Proficient IT Microsoft packages particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent working conditions and benefits. If you have the above skills coupled with drive, determination and commitment please submit your CV now for review
Interviews to take place immediately with a view to an immediate start