An award winning company based in Aylesford Kent are growing their team and are looking for an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join their ranks. Are you a hardworking Sales Support Administrator looking for a new challenge? Are you available immediately?
Salary: £19700K pa
- Responsible for the management of e-trading system
- Make outbound and take inbound calls to customers.
- Process email orders accurately onto Chorus software
- Manage Integrated Order alerts and to inform the customer.
- Process the produce orders.
- Update relevant pricing files.
- File all orders correctly.
- Manage and respond to the Key Support email
- Manage customers booking in systems
- Carry out relevant check lists at the end of day.
- Ensure price increases are informed and calculate pricing when required
- Arrange credit notes and collection as and when required.
- Inform customers of any Out of Stocks or changes to their order.
- Action the EDI alerts
- Maintain Price files
- Key Support Email in box
- Accurate processing of orders.
- Book in customer's orders.
- Accurate communication to Managers, Team Leaders and other departments.
- Ensure Company Regulations and procedures are implemented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- A good eye to detail.
- Proficient user of Excel, MS Office
If you have the above skills and experience and you are available immediately - this role is an immediate start, apply now.