WANTED URGENTLY!!! Marketing Assistant
6 month FTC
Salary: £25K pro rata
We have an exciting and challenging career opportunity available for a Marketing Assistant to join an International Trade Organisation based in the heart of London's vibrant City.
Primary purpose of this role is to support the organisation's delivery digital and offline communications, supporting the Marketing, PR and Events functions within a small, ambitious Marketing Communications team under the guidance of the Head of Communications. The role will focus on high quality, accurate and varied outputs according the organisation's communications strategy and in line with the organisation's mission and aims.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing Communication team
- Maintaining and updating marketing lists in CRM;
- Administration and regular use of email and social campaign systems (ClickDimensions);
- Content drafting as required for digital communications;
- Marketing data collation and report generation for Committees and Board meetings;
- Providing administrative support to the PR Officer including Collating and manipulating datasets (MS Excel) as well as other related content for use in communications such as press releases
- Support the coordination of trade publications
- Support Events on and off site including the planning and preparation of communications and materials for all small & large-scale domestic and international events (conferences, seminars, forums, webinars, dinners, etc.) according to the content strategy.
- On-site support for the events management team
- Scheduling and arranging MarComms internal and external meetings.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks across the wider team.
- Excellent standard of education including GCSEs in English & Maths
- Experience Marketing and Communications and administration thereof
- Experience with digital communications platforms strongly preferred
- Experience with confidential or proprietary information is strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and able to change priorities quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with English at mother tongue standard.
- Professionally and socially confident with a proven ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to handle a high volume, fast-paced environment with poise.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills with the full MS Office suite is essential
- Experience of working with CRM systems
This is a fantastic opportunity! Are you looking to further your career in marketing this is an excellent organisation to work for, great team.
Are you the person described above - if so please submit your CV now.
This is an urgent role.