Temporary HR & Recruitment Assistant required by a leading charity based in central London to provide administrative support to the HR and Recruitment team.
This is an ONGOING TEMPORARY ROLE for approximately 8 weeks in the first instance, paying £10.00 per hour – immediate start required – this role can be remote working or the postholder can work in the office.
- Coordination and administration of the onboarding process, i.e. draft employment offers, pre-employment checks, issue final contracts and add new starters to the HR system, right to work emails, induction emails etc.
- Recruitment support: put jobs on to E-recruitment system, posting on free websites, administration of online IT tests, liaise with line managers and set up interview slots set up and send out invites/ outcome emails etc.
- Oversee HR mailbox queries: provide support and signposting, complete employment reference letters, maintain personnel folders – annual leave portal and signposting to policies, maintain personnel folder
- Professional membership checks (Health and social care) and DBS checks processing and updating HR System
- Administration and updating HR system for changes relating to the employee life cycle.
- Any other admin duties as required by the team.