A highly successful international online advertising agency based in central London are recruiting for a Business Analyst for their growing Commercial Team. The post holder will analyse, report and lead on market performance, monitoring key metrics (Revenue, number of ads, website traffic), competitor analysis and pricing strategy, as well as overseeing the overall website performance (recognising and reporting issues), performance reporting (weekly, monthly, and ad hoc) and identifying opportunities for growth.
This is a full time, permanent role paying £28,000 per annum with an annual performance bonus of up to £4,000 (discretionary) – offices based in the City of London - hybrid working (remote and office)
- Undertake periodic checks and reports
- Design potential solutions to any problems/opportunities identified during checks
- Prepare and deliver a report of their findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Establish effective working relationships within the sales team and senior management
- Represent the business team when in meetings with other departments, focusing on the profitability/ROI of products/projects
Key elements required:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’. Ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems and being able to find growth opportunities
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong reporting skills.
- Interest for the digital market
- Digital experience (ideally related to online ads)
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics / Google Bigquery / Google Studios / Google sheets (+data connectors), Tableau / Confluence / Jira
- Knowledge of SQL