Regional Manager - West Midlands
Full time (Temporarily Remote)
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Hours 35 hours per week
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits
WANTED a Regional Manager (West Midlands) to support the regions divisions and branches as the local point of contact Business and Enterprise by providing business support to members via legal, financial, HR, marketing, and tax support.
This is an exciting time for the organisation and a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated regional manager/ representation to develop and guide the divisions and branches and the local communities whilst being the face of the organisation within the region.
As Regional Manager you will work with and support the Regional Chair, Vice-Chair and Regional Ambassadors to ensure membership growth and development via events and professional development at a branch level. You will manage the branches that fall within your region, as well as acting as Branch Manager for your own branch.
You will be:
- You will ensure members receive the highest quality of relationship management and collaborate with the wider team to ensure consistent and relevant member communications.
- You will be responsible for member acquisition through new member recruitment and lead generation, as well as ensuring conversion of existing leads to membership and professional development.
- You will have managerial responsibility for Branch Managers in your region and will lead the local team to success. You will provide effective leadership and coaching to support the development and growth of direct reports.
- You will ensure member engagement by providing value and opportunity for members throughout their membership and you will be responsible for maintaining member data within the CRM.
- You will be responsible for event management, working with the Branch Committee to deliver events calendar with a series of highly engaging and focused events.
- You will work with the central team, to ensure the success of professional development at a branch level.
- An inspiring people manager, used to leading dispersed teams and stakeholders.
- A decisive and commercially astute decision maker, used to working with financial budgets.
- An inclusive and collaborative team player, who can build strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders using a number of channels including social media.
- A clear and precise communicator, able to communicate effectively at all levels in an open and honest manner.
- A motivated self-starter, with a proven ability to take the lead when delivering projects.
This role would suit an experienced a company rep, experienced within relationship management, sponsorship, partnerships, events, committees. You must be comfortable giving presentations, training and hosting events. This role is very much focussed on building and maintaining interpersonal relationships with local business and enterprise.
- Commercially astute
- Excellent public speaker
- Developing, managing and motivating staff
- Excellent communicator
- Peoples person coupled with the ability to build build strong and effective relationships
- Excellent sense of humour
- Thrive under pressure
- Full UK Driving licence
- Own car
This position is primarily home-based, although travel will be required across the region (subject to government guidance on Covid-19).
Up for an exciting challenge?? Do you have the required skills and experience? Are you the person we are looking for? Submit your CV now for review