URGENT Site Secretary/ Administrator
FTC until June 2022
Interviews to take place asap
Role to commence week 04 May 2021
Site Secretary/ Administrator to provide administrative support to Project Managers, Site Managers, Construction Directors and site visitors.
- Answer telephone calls take messages and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Undertake administration tasks as directed
- Create and maintain the sub-contractor directly ensuring information is easily accessible
- Manage and maintain filing of paperwork and documents so that they stored in a logical and practical order and easily accessible
- Prepare for, attend, and contribute to team meetings.
- Undertake data-input activities using office systems and applications.
- Provide photocopying support and document administration
- Take accurate minutes at meetings as requested by the site team and distribute accordingly.
- Prepare rooms for training, meetings or other events, including arranging refreshments
- Responsible for the general maintenance and appearance of the site office
- Maintain accurate records
- Assist visitors and ensure all documentation and visitor information is shared and recorded as required.
- Provide the payroll department with weekly records relating to sickness and holidays
- Management of site stationary, including ordering stock
- Issue Cleaning up Notices on behalf of Site Manager and forwarding relevant paperwork onto the commercial team.
ARE YOU THE ADMINISTRATOR I AM LOOKING FOR?
DO YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE!!
ARE YOU AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!