We are working with a national student accommodation provider who is looking for a proactive and reliable Temporary Maintenance Operative/Handy Person to work in their LONDON STOCKWELL (SW9 POSTCODE) property for the following dates in the first instance:
- Monday 12th April - 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Friday 16th April - 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Monday 19th of April - 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Friday 23rd of April - 10.00am to 3.00pm
The hourly rate of pay is £13.00 per hour
- Basic Plumbing including unblocking sinks and toilets
- General repairs including fixing bathroom fans
- Filling holes
- Changing light bulbs/spotlights
- Appliance installations
- Health and safety
- Any other duties required.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of compliance, fire safety & water safety checks. However, this is not essential.
Please only apply for this role if you are happy to work the dates specified.