Calling all seasoned recruiters!
We are looking for a resource manager, working in the heart of london to help support a major professional services firm.
This requires an individual with the confidence to challenge resource allocation, communicating with senior stakeholders based on reports and forecasts.
- Point of contact for resourcing conflicts and issues
- networking and working closely with stakeholders
- Managing resource allocation
- Headcount Management: Planning and optimizing client facing forcework
- Understanding and identifying resource requirements, including but not limited to; capactiy planning reviewing; headcount management.
- Producing and maintaining reports, acting on the results
- Providing insights on business performance and using information to support insight and create impactful change
- Forecasts; weekly, monthly, quarterly; annual using Retain (a resource managment tool) and financial reporting tools
- Prepare, analyse and present to senior stakeholdesrt on: budget v actual, headcount and resourcing
Skills and attributes
- Team player, must be goal orientated and self motivated
- Posesses strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Holds business acumen with the ability to challenge resourcing decisions and offer wider perspective to deliver results
- Strong stakeholder management and confidence to influence seniors on resource solutions
- Experience within resource management, operational, human resources or recruitment background
- Ideally experience working in a professional services envrionment and holds an understanding of professional and financial sectors
What we're looking for
- Passion for exeptional client service to your stakeholders while maintaining high levels of financial management
- Strong ability to build strong and effective relationships among stakeholders is key