WANTED URGENTLY!!! PA to Executive Team to join a long established, much respected Membership Organisation based in the heart of central London. Competitive salary plus benefits
Located: c London
Salary : £ 34Kpa
- Provide PA and administrative support to the Senior Executive Team including preparing briefings, presentations, short reports and letters. This may involve sourcing information and initiating general correspondence on behalf of the Executive Team.
- To manage and oversee the work of the Assistant PA to Senior Executive Team
- Responsible for overall diary management; prioritising requests and advising the best fit or balance of time management
- Inbox management for the Senior Executive Team as required
- Budget planning for Executive for approval
- Prepare, collate and circulate documentation for meetings, including agenda, minutes, papers, etc. and make meeting arrangements, both internal and external, by booking rooms, ordering refreshments, and booking equipment.
- Take, prepare and circulate minutes of a selection of meetings as appropriate with assistance from the Assistant PA
- Oversee the smooth running of administration associated with the Executive Team
- Attend to correspondence on behalf of the Executive Team sending appropriate responses and preparing documentation on own initiative when appropriate.
- Ensure an effective filing system is managed, maintained and improved as necessary in line with digital needs
- Managing relevant projects as directed collaboration with staff and stakeholders
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities of this role and is subject to change in accordance with needs
This is an urgent role - interviews will take place immediately
If you meet the above critieria please submit your CV for review now!