Maintenance Operative Wembley
Temp to perm role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Maintenance Operative with PAT testing experience to join this leading Property Care Management company.
Working as a Maintenance operative you will undertake maintenance, reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager. You will need excellent customer service/interpersonal skills when liaising constantly with clients, contractors and visitors
Maintenance Responsibilities to include:
- PAT Testing (essential)
- First Fix Repairs to various properties
- Painting and Decorating communal areas
- Water Testing, Plant room and sprinkler tests
- Making sure all communal areas are kept to a high standard at all times
- Inspection of properties and providing excellent customer service at all times
- Undertake Maintenance and Risk management requests
- Carry out Fire Alarm testing, emergency lighting, smoke ventilation, system testing and lift maintenance
To apply for this role you need at least 4 years Property maintenance/Facilities experience
Basic trade skills (Carpentry/Plumbing experience desirable) along with an understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Assets
ARE YOU THE PERSON I AM LOOKING FOR???? Submit CV and make your application now.