Are you looking for administrative temporary work? We have partnered with a charity who is seeking an organised and proactive individual to work 4 days per week.
This role is offered a remote working position (please note this could be subject to change. Their offices are based in Central London) for 8 weeks in the first instance. The hourly rate is £10.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be available immediately and have previous administrative experience working in a fast paced environment, supporting multiple teams/individuals.
Duties and required skills:
- Previous administrative experience with strong IT skills, including a good current knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to systematically manage a varied workload, prioritise and meet deadlines when under pressure
- Experience with maintaining company office and facilities
- Ability to provide efficient administrative support and to maintain office systems with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately in writing, face to face and on the phone
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a varied workload, prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- Able to work effectively as part of a team with the self-motivation to work independently
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative to implement solutions
- Ability to create and maintain efficient administration systems and records
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to research, analyse and interpret information
If you are interested in this immediately available opportunity, please click APPLY below: