We are looking for an enthusiastic and results driven Recruitment Consultant to work in our busy Central London offices. Red Personnel is an independent boutique agency with a very well established client base coupled with a friendly and supportive team.
The successful candidate, will manage the temporary desk, its workforce and warm client base. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing business relationships. Red Personnel is a generalist agency who successfully service different sectors including charities, Universities, media, tech and FMCG.
The position is offered as full time and immediately available. Competitive salary and commission structure plus benefits, with the opportunity to join the company SIPP scheme
Typical duties include:
- Building relationships with existing clients
- Matching and placing candidates in temporary assignments
- Sourcing, selecting and interviewing candidates through a range of methods (including tele screening, face to face and video call)
- Develop new relationships with clients
- Ongoing development of market knowledge
- Writing advertisements and headhunting candidates
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently build and keep an engaged talent pool of passive workers to meet demand
- Reviewing trends and patterns of recruitment within service area and ensure recruitment is being undertaken to meet client requirements
- Understanding compliance, undertaking right to work checks and efficient onboarding processes
If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and welcoming team, please click APPLY NOW!!