Calling All Senior Digital Marketing Executives
This is a hybrid role with offices located in Park Lane!
Paying £40,000 - £45,000 per annum with great bonuses and benefits.
Be responsible for the growth of new customers and improved conversion rates through data-driven targeted marketing activity for a renown retail company the role will be split between developing continued growth in their well-established paid search programmes, and identifying, testing, and implementing UX and UI improvements for better conversion.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing
- You will be responsible for the growth of new customers by driving quality traffic to our websites from all digital channels
- Developing and implementing new customer acquisition strategies responding to the acquisition targets of the business
- Being the business expert in the conversion funnel, you’ll be constantly searching for and delivering UX and UI improvements to aid higher conversion rates.
- Oversee creation, communication, and execution of campaigns, manage external search agency
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal cross functional teams to support and enable plans
- Evaluating success of acquisition channels
- Expand and improve reporting to gain a better understanding of customer behaviour through actionable data.
Desirable technical skills:
- Google Analytics in house lead: be the funnel guru
- Conversion optimisation
- Lead generation activity (agency management)
- Digital display (testing new channel)
- Online Brokers
You will need a minimum of 3 years of work experience as Digital Marketing Executive or in a similar role, preferably within retail sector to be considered for this position.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise required to undergo this position and have a passion for this sector, please send in your CV today!