Temporary Proof Reader (3 days per week) required by an educational institute in the City of London to assist the Head of Qualifications and development team with proof reading, formatting and editing of documents.
This is a TEMPORARY PART TIME role until September 2022, working 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 9.00am to 5.00pm) – paying £13.00 per hour - this will be a fully office based assignment (offices located in the City of London)
- Proof reading, formatting and editing documents / reference material, both online and hard copy.
- Investigating and amending issues such as table information, text inconsistencies and quotations.
- Assisting team with other projects and working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent eye for detail and excellent spelling and grammar.
- Editing copy in accordance with house style.
- Experience using content management systems.
- Ability to pick up domain-specific information quickly.