Events Executive required by a membership body in central London to successfully deliver and develop their events across three regions (London, South East and East of England), including knowledge, networking, public engagement, Conferences and Dinners.
This is a full time, permanent role – salary £32,000 per annum plus excellent benefits – interviews will take place in mid August 2022
- Develop, project manage and deliver strategies for Regional Awards and Presidents Visits.
- Project manage the judging process and site visits for each of the award’s programmes. Develop and manage relationships with the judges and entrants to ensure success.
- Project manage the delivery of the awards ceremonies, ensuring all involved are aware of timescales. Raising issues and working with volunteers and team members to efficiently overcome issues such as lack of registered attendees, venue problems, cost increases.
- Event manage the awards ceremonies ensuring high quality delivery.
- Develop new and existing relationships with key individuals across the three regions to ensure full and varied programme for the President’s Visits.
- Project manage each of the President’s visits to the regions
- Work with the Regional Director and other members to deliver the regional knowledge strategies. Communicate with all partners (sponsors, exhibitors, etc.) to ensure complete fulfilment of contractual obligations and smooth running of the event.
- Provide clients/delegates with high levels of customer care
- Secure photographers, filmmakers, audio visual, staging, etc. for major events.
- Project management skills are essential – with the ability to lead programmes from conception to delivery.
- Ability to build close working relationships with a range of colleagues and stakeholders, from CEO to administrators.
- Ability to manage and mitigate risks.
- Strong ICT skills in Windows packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A thorough understanding of current events and delegate registration processes
- Experience of sourcing suppliers / venues