Retail Manager required by leading retailer with stores across the UK to oversee one of their successful sites in Erdington (Birmingham).
The Retail Manager will ensure company profitability through the provision of continuous sales activities, excellent customer service and high- level organisational management.
This is a full time, permanent role – paying £30,500 per annum plus excellent bonuses and benefits – this role is based in Erdington (Birmingham).
You will ensure growth and maximum profitability is achieved at all times, market and sell the company as one of the leading suppliers in the UK, as well as ensure a safe working environment for staff and customers alike by adhering to H&S Policies and Procedures.
- Achieve the financial targets agreed for the store
- Ensure compliance with company operational and financial procedures
- Continually seek opportunities available for increasing occupancy and revenue, including unit mix
- Design and carry out marketing and sales activity plans with support from the Regional Manager
- Respond effectively to the diverse needs of each customer
- Assist with the recruitment, training and continual development of new and existing employees
- Ensuring the store presents itself to a high standard of cleanliness
- Making sure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to for the benefit of customers and staff alike
- Manage, monitor and adapt the working practices of the store staff to ensure that the store is operating to its optimum efficiency
- Identify any store repair & maintenance issues, report and following up