Corporate Partnerships Manager required by a large well-known international charity based in central London. The postholder will be responsible for managing and developing long-term, high value, mutually-beneficial corporate partnerships with leading national companies, drawing upon a range of fundraising mechanisms including cause-related marketing, staff engagement and sponsorship. You should have the proven ability to build strong personal networks, engage and influence senior stakeholders in both the private and charity sectors.
This is a full time, permanent role paying circa £35-38k per annum plus benefits – offices are based in central London and this will be a mix of office based work and home/remote working. Interviews will be in mid to late September 2021.
Key duties include:
- Provide proactive day-to-day management of the assigned partnerships to maximise the funds raised and benefits secured, ensuring that the objectives of both organisations are met.
- Negotiate terms and contracts with corporate partners, ensuring compliance with Charity Law and copy approval procedures.
- Record, monitor and evaluate your corporate partners’ fundraising activities, ensuring targets are met in all areas and highlighting differentiations with clear rationale.
- Identify and cultivate bespoke development opportunities for your partners to grow their support year on year
- Work closely with the Head of Corporate Partnerships to develop long term strategies for the assigned partners, encompassing fundraising, staff engagement and wider benefits
- Produce and develop compelling proposals and presentations for a wide range of corporate partnership audiences, from staff to senior executives.
- Work closely with the Senior New Business Manager and Head of Team to ensure a seamless handover of new partners to the account management team.
- Build networks with key decision makers (utilising stakeholder mapping) and develop a stewardship programme to help engage and motivate corporate partners, ensuring long- term support.
- Line manage one Corporate Partnerships Officer, ensuring they have clear objectives with associated KPIs, supported by appropriate development and training opportunities
- Maintain a strong external profile as an ambassador for the charity, whilst keeping up to date with developments in the Corporate and Charity Sector, including with competitors.
- Significant experience in a Corporate Fundraising or Sales environment
- Experience of overseeing and developing partnership agreements
- Experience of writing proposals and presentations for a wide range of audiences
- Experience of managing a significant budget (in excess of circa £500k)
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Experience of line management