Assistant Resource & Deployment Manager required by a leading and award winning international consultancy firm based in central London. This role will be a stand alone role and will include low level resourcing, mid-level change management and high level reporting and analysis. The successful person will lead on driving and managing successful resourcing performance.
This is a full time permanent role, paying circa £38-40k plus excellent benefits – currently working from home until their offices re-open – interviews asap via MS Teams Video Call.
Key duties include:
- Manage the demand and supply management for resourcing projects and advise on commercial hires / engagement
- Oversee utilisation, costs, income and expenditure, client quality and staff engagement targets
- Lead on recruitment, utilizing market knowledge, trends and clients and people's skills to proactively advise managers / heads of departments on resourcing solutions
- Monitor performance against SLAs and identify areas and opportunities to improve performance, as well as provide advice
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent MS Excel
- Stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Strong multi tasker and solution driver
The ideal candidate will have skills in service delivery, performance, resourcing and deployment management and strong 360 recruitment skills / experience.